I need a hug / Aaron Blabey.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lackawanna County Library System.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Valley Community Library||JUV EASY BLABEY (Text)||50690011216816||Children's Area||Checked Out||05/16/2020|
- ISBN: 9781338297102 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 
- Copyright: ©2015
"First published in Australia in 2015 by Scholastic Press, an imprint of Scholastic Australia Pty Ltd."--Copyright page.
A little porcupine just wants a hug, but all the other animals shy away from his prickly spikes--except for a snake.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Porcupines > Juvenile fiction.
Animals > Juvenile fiction.
Hugging > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Stories in rhyme.
Porcupines > Fiction.
Animals > Fiction.
Hugging > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: