Posted / John David Anderson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Abington Community Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lackawanna County Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Abington Community Library||YOUNG ADULT TALKING BOOKS ANDERSO (Text)||50687011587790||Audio Area||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781538418987
- ISBN: 1538418983
- Physical Description: 8 audio discs (9 hr., 15 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Ashland, Or. : Blackstone Audio, 
- Distributor: Prince Frederick, MD : Distributed by Recorded Books
- Copyright: ℗2017
Title from container.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Recording produced by Harper Audio, p2017.
In container (17 cm.).
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Patrick Lawlor.
When cell phones are banned at their school, students start communicating through sticky notes left all over the school, triggering a wave of bullying activities in the wake of a new girl's arrival.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Social media > Fiction.
Sticky notes > Fiction.
New students > Fiction.
Written communication > Fiction.
Bullying > Fiction.
Middle schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Social media > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: