The muralist / B.A. Shapiro.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lackawanna County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Pocono Public Library||LARGE TYPE SHAPIRO (Text)||50691010750540||Adult Area||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410484086 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1410484084 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 523 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2015.
Entwining the lives of both historical and fictional characters, and moving between the past and the present, The Muralist plunges readers into the divisiveness of prewar politics and the largely forgotten plight of European refugees refused entrance to the United States. It captures both the inner workings of New York's art scene and the beginnings of the vibrant and quintessentially American school of Abstract Expressionism.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader UG 5.9 15 15 177139
Search for related items by subject
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: