Space dumplins / Craig Thompson with color by Dave Stewart.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lackawanna County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Abington Community Library||JUV GRAPHIC THOMPSO (Text)||50687011385716||Children's Area||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545565431 (paperback)
- ISBN: 054556543X (paperback)
- Physical Description: 310 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: [First paperback edition]
- Publisher: New York, New York : Graphix, an imprint of Scholastic, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2015
"For Violet Marlocke, family is the most important thing in the whole galaxy. So when her father goes missing while on a hazardous job, she can't just sit around and do nothing. To get him back, Violet throws caution to the stars and sets out with a group of misfit friends on a quest to find him. But space is big and dangerous, and she soon discovers that her dad has been swallowed by a giant, planet-eating whale. With her father's life on the line, nothing is going to stop Violet from trying to rescue him and keep her family together" -- provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: