Little kids first big book of where / by Jill Esbaum.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lackawanna County Library System.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Abington Community Library||JUV 912.014 ESBAUM (Text)||50687011695676||Children's Area||Checked Out||11/04/2020|
- ISBN: 9781426336935 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1426336934 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781426336942 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1426336942 (library binding)
- Physical Description: 128 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, DC : National Geographic Kids, 
- Copyright: 2020
Includes bibliographical resources and sites (page 125-127) and index.
"This charming reference book zeroes in on location, location, location. More than 200 colorful photos are paired with age-appropriate text featuring answers to questions like, "Where does the sky end?" "Where is the highest mountain?" and, "Where was ice cream invented?" Containing several kid-friendly maps designed to expand the learning experience, this book inspires kids to be curious, ask questions, and explore the world around them"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8 National Geographic Kids.
Grades K-1 National Geographic Kids.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geography > Juvenile literature.
Natural history > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: