Fire truck vs. dragon / by Chris Barton ; art by Shanda McCloskey.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lackawanna County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Abington Community Library||JUV EASY BARTON (Text)||50687011693325||Children's Area||Checked Out||10/28/2020|
- ISBN: 9780316522137 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0316522139 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly illustrations (color) ; 26 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York ; Little, Brown and Company, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Friends Fire Truck and Dragon demonstrate what a good team they make at campfires, cookouts, birthday parties, and more, but in unexpected and unimpressive ways.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fire engines > Juvenile fiction.
Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Children's stories > Pictorial works.
Fire engines > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Children's stories > Pictorial works.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: