Fever / Mary Beth Keane.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lackawanna County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Pocono Public Library||LARGE TYPE KEANE (Text)||50691010674740||Stacks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410458728 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410458725 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 551 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, A part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2013.
On the eve of the twentieth century, a courageous, headstrong Irish immigrant named Mary Mallon worked her way up the domestic-service ladder to the kitchen, and discovered in herself the true talent of a chef. She was sought after by the New York aristocracy - until one determined "medical engineer" identified Mallon as an asymptomatic carrier of Typhoid Fever and made her a hunted woman. Fever is an ambitious retelling of a forgotten life.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Typhoid Mary, 1869-1938 > Fiction.
Typhoid fever > Fiction.
New York (State) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: