The investigator : fifty years of uncovering the truth / Terry Lenzner.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lackawanna County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Valley Community Library||92 LENZNER (Text)||50690010931407||Stacks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780399160554 (hc. : alk. paper) :
- ISBN: 0399160558 (hc. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 371 pages, 12 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Blue Rider Press, a member of Penguin Group (USA), 
- Copyright: ©2013
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Murder of the innocents -- Zig when others zag -- Dirty tricks -- The secret in Hank's safe -- The tribes -- Where there's a will, there's a way -- Conducting investigations -- Seeing no evil -- A second presidential scandal -- Reality for sale -- The politics of truth.
A memoir by a Washington insider and former chief counsel to the Senate Watergate Committee traces his investigative role in some of the most culturally and politically significant world events and news stories from the past half century.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lenzner, Terry F.
Lawyers > United States > Biography.
Private investigators > United States > Biography.
United States > Politics and government > 20th century.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: