McKenna / by Mary Casanova.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Abington Community Library.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Lackawanna County Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781593699949 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1593699948 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781593699963 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1593699964 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 124 p. ; col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Middleton, WI : American Girl, 2012.
Seattle fourth-grader McKenna Brooks, who lives for gymnastics, struggles with school work until Josie, a tutor confined to a wheelchair, helps her with reading comprehension and much more.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: