The rabbit's tale / retold by Lynne Benton ; illustrated by Fred Blunt.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lackawanna County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Abington Community Library||JUV READER BENTON (Text)||50687011698423||Children's Area||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780794545406
- ISBN: 0794545408
- ISBN: 9780794541668
- ISBN: 0794541666
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Tulsa, Oklahoma : EDC Publishing, 2019
- Copyright: ©2012
Rabbit's burrow is far too small so he goes to Wise Owl for advice. But is Owl serious when he tells Rabbit to invite all his friends and family to stay?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rabbits > Juvenile fiction.
Rabbits > Folklore.
Search for related items by series
- Usborne first reading. Level one
- Read with Usborne. 1
- Usborne first reading. Level one.
- Read with Usborne. 1.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: