Wondrous Rex / Patricia MacLachlan ; illustrations by Emilia Dzubiak.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lackawanna County Library System.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dalton Community Library||JUV MACLACH (Text)||50689010436318||Children's Area||Available||-|
|North Pocono Public Library||JUV MACLACH (Text)||50691010897408||Children's Area||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062940988 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062940988 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 88 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Katherine Tegen Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Newbery Medal-winning author Patricia MacLachlan has written a magical and funny tale about the joy found in using words, sharing stories, and loving a wondrous dog named Rex.
|Target Audience Note:||
8-12 HaperCollins publishers
A Junior Library Guild selection.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Juvenile fiction.
Human-animal communication > Juvenile fiction.
Authors > Juvenile fiction.
Storytelling > Juvenile fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: