Do not take your dragon on a field trip / written by Julie Gassman ; illustrated by Andy Elkerton.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lackawanna County Library System.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Abington Community Library||JUV EASY GASSMAN (Text)||50687011692871||Children's Area||Checked Out||10/26/2020|
|Valley Community Library||JUV EASY GASSMAN (Text)||50690011216436||Children's Area||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781684460595 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 168446059X (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Capstone Editions, 
When dragons are banned from accompanying students on a visit to the fire station, for such reasons as rudeness, farting, and a spikey tail, children find the perfect field trip for the scaly creatures.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader IL: LG; BL: 2.8; AR pts.: 0.5; AR quiz no.: 502768
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
School field trips > Juvenile fiction.
Stories in rhyme > Juvenile fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: