The ear book / by Al Perkins ; illustrated by Henry Payne.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lackawanna County Library System.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Pocono Public Library||JUV READER PERKINS (Text)||50691010896558||Children's Area||Available||-|
|Taylor Community Library||JUV READER PERKINS (Text)||50692010879701||Children's Area||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780375842511 (trade hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780375942518 (library binding)
- Physical Description: 1 volume
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Beginner Books, 2007.
"Originally published in different form by Random House, Inc., in 1968"--T.p. verso.
Our ears hear popcorn popping, flutes tooting, hands clapping, and fingers snapping.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 0.7 0.5 0.5 56413
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ear > Juvenile fiction.
Sound > Juvenile fiction.
Stories in rhyme.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: