Daring dozen : the twelve who walked on the moon / Suzanne Slade ; illustrated by Alan Marks.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Abington Community Library.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lackawanna County Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Abington Community Library||JUV 629.454 SLADE (Text)||50687011624478||Children's Area||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781580897730 (reinforced for library use)
- ISBN: 1580897738 (reinforced for library use)
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Publisher: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 46-47).
"From Neil Armstrong's first small step to Gene Cernan's last footprint, award-winning author Suzanne Slade captures the experiences of the twelve astronauts who walked on the moon. The book reveals how the Apollo moon missions (1969-1972) built upon one another and unveiled important new discoveries about our nearest neighbor in space."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Project Apollo (U.S.) > History > Juvenile literature.
Astronauts > Juvenile literature.
Space vehicles > Landing > Moon > Juvenile literature.
Moon > Exploration > Juvenile literature.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: